Branch manager+10,000 employees• Prospecting, negotiation, business development.
• Monitoring, loyalty of the customer portfolio.
• Weekly Reporting Commercial.
• Managing a profit center.
• Managing and leading a team of three people.
• Implementation and monitoring of performance indicators.
• Market analysis / cost-effectiveness thresholds, definitions objectives.
• Recruitment / Training of local staff - Expat. HR management.
• Proposed areas for improvement, tools and framework
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa
Temple UniversityMARKETING- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Centre Etudes Franco Americain de ManagementMarketing-International Business
CATEGORY MANAGERSULLIVAN• Developed Kraft product’s representation through promotional events.
• Planned the 2009 promotional and marketing campaign of the Kraft’s food products for New Caledonia on several supports.
• Forecasted product demand according to company’s stock and sales objective, and processed orders regarding Kraft’s portfolio.
• Monitored and improved sales trough benchmarking and merchandising techniques.
• Negotiated product discounts and supply with both suppliers and retail stores.
• Conducted job recruitments for sales department.
• Trained interns and sales department on administrative tasks and sales techniques, conducted language-skills testing
- Autonome mais sachant travailler en équipe
- Développement commercial
- Management d'équipe
- Résolution des dysfonctionnements
- Mise en place d'indicateurs de gestion
- Règlement Fournisseurs & Mandants